Saturday, November 1, 2014

Road Trip To Clear Lake 2014


 My family and I went on a road trip to go to Clear Lake California. 


It was so cool we we made a bathroom stop there was this little old town looking place and I just wanted to take some pictures of it!!:)



I like this picture a lot it just has that old charm too it that you see in the movies...


My dad was walking with my little brother Mason so I snapped some pictures of them.



 When we drove by here it reminded me of a dessert....


The outside of this restaurant looked so cool!



But once we ate the food it wasn't good at all..


 I don't want to bash the restaurant but don't eat at one because looks can be deceiving the outside and inside looked great but the food didn't taste right...


Then my dad drove more than 10 hours to get us to your mini vacation and his Db Drag Car event..


There will be amazing nature pictures soon once I show you the lake we visited 

No comments:

Post a Comment