Sunday, October 12, 2014

PoPo's Birthday

So today was my PoPo's Birthday. 


Happy Birthday PoPo!!:)


Just a picture of my little cousins..


Taking a selfie with my Aunts.

Me and my YeeMa were taking some pictures with this nice background.



Taking more selfies because why not haven't seen my cousins in forever.. 


Loving these crazy clear pictures!

Yes now it was time for the food yum everything was so good!!:)


  My Aunt made all these yummy dishes.

  


Just had to step outside to get some nice pics of this noodle bowl.



Yum these mint chocolates are good thank you YeeMa and YeeJoung!


My Uncle Khufu got me some ice cream I picked a strawberry cheese cake one yum! I remember eating these when I was a kid. The ice cream man came and all the kids were so excited about the ice cream.



Mason was in heaven on my cousin Justine's phone lol...


Just a picture of the Buda room.


Now I went off to my PoPo's backyard to take pictures of her fruit trees.


 This was just one of those pepper plants.










I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. If you wanna see more wait for the vlog on my YouTube channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment