Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween DIY'S





















I can't wait for Halloween guys! I want to watch scary movies and eat a lot of candy I may have a candy addiction but who's counting lol. So to get in the spirit of the Holiday I wanted to show you guys how to make some cool affordable Halloween props and or decorations. So you too can get into the spirit of Halloween with me. Because lets be real here before we know it Halloween will already be here! So I hope you guys enjoyed these DIY potions,spell books,and pumpkins! Next Friday I'll be showing you Tigers some Halloween treat ideas. Until next time I'll see you guys then so "Hit The Water!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, LOVE your potion bottles and spell books honey! You did an amazing job! LOVE the quality of your pictures, so very clear and fantastic photography! Keep up the good work Arik!

    Xoxo,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete