Saturday, October 25, 2014

DIY Halloween Duct Tape Pumpkins, Books, & Spiders






 Hello Tigers yes Halloween is almost here so I wanted to squeeze one more Halloween DIY video for this year


I really liked how everything turned out!


These pumpkins were so fun and easy to make.


These notebooks are great for school or just for at home on your desk.


Heres just a close up shot of the spiders and the pumpkins.


This was so much fun making everything!


If you guys make anything I taught you send me a picture on Instagram or Twitter.


 Yes guys heres all the duct tape pumpkins all lined up!!


Tiffany really liked the minion pumpkins I made her!


 Spiders guys spiders you cant have Halloween without them so make your own duct tape ones.


This orange berry tree looked so cool!!:)


I really hope you Tigers enjoyed everything and of course have a happy and safe Halloween! If you want to learn how to make anything you see feel free to watch my video at the begging of this blog post.

Your Friend,
Arik Geary




No comments:

Post a Comment