Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Schools Over Party

Summers Here






School is officially out! Yes finally I can begin to make a bunch of YouTube videos, take some awesome photography pictures, and to just enjoy myself and relax. It was always fun to do what I do but I usually only do my things on the weekend. Because of school and I don’t have time for diys and YouTube videos the things that I like to do. So now that I can and not have to feel a time limit is great! I’ll be making a bunch of videos so stay tuned guys. When I got home that last day of school my mom made us a little treat table for school being over and for summer being officially here! That was really nice of her and here’s here Instagram link please check her out and let her know I sent you http://instagram.com/cyndislife. The popcorn tasted amazing and the drinks were perfect after a hard last hot day of school. Tiffany and I enjoyed our treats I hope these pictures will inspire you guys to make some yummy stuff.  My Last Day Of School Vlog will be up soon to show you everything in video form. The only problems that it may take awhile to be up for you guys to see since I have made so many pre made videos. That are on private that one video won’t be up for a couple of days. I really hope you guys enjoy these pictures some photo credit goes to my mom so go check out her Instagram!!:)