Friday, August 22, 2014

ALS #IceBucketChallenge | Mttiger98





















So yup I got tagged... So I did the ALS #IceBucketChallenge. I was tagged by my friend Bethany. Why Bethany why lol. So since this is going to a great cause I decided to do it. I hope you Tigers had fun watching my reaction. I felt so cold and numb I feel really bad for those people suffering form this disease. 

What is ALS exactly? ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) aka known as motor neuron disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects the brain & spinal cord. Those who have the tragic disease suffer from the brain to initiate & control muscle movement which leads to paralysis & eventually death.Let me know if you liked the video by donating or help spread the word by doing your own ice bucket challenge!



Info about the challenge - http://es.pn/1zTJZwt

More info about ALS - http://bit.ly/1j7BlVo



I Tag My Friends:

Stephanie

Rachel aka:SimplyDuckDesigns

Everyone watching


1 comment:

  1. The pictures are cool! Looks fun but super duper wet and cold!

    ReplyDelete